Friday, May 18, 2012

Fiery Core

I may have annihilated my core in with this workout today...
HIIT, 50on/10off 
Side plank (on hand) leg lift L: 27, 27, 18, 27
" " " " R: 23, 23, 28, 18
plank up downs: 16, 15, 13, 12
side v-ups L: 29, 28, 25, 23
side v-ups R: 30, 30, 25, 26
Total reps: 452. 

Holy crap, that's a lot of reps. But it was worth every one! This workout got me sweating a river and actually having to stretch my abs out for the following 5 min post-workout. Intense shit I tell ya. 

Post workout meal: Protein shake and one banana. 
Since I worked out 5 days this week I wanted to give myself the weekend to recover and spend some quality time with my boyfriend :) Oh, and we're watching the Avengers tonight! woohoo! And helloooo weekend! 

Happy lifting all! Have a fantastic weekend! 

- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment