Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WOTD And the Beginning Of Progress

Workout of the day!
HIIT 3 rounds, 50s active/ 10s rest
Burpee w/ toe touch- 8, 8, 8
Good mornings w/ 20lb sandbag- 16, 18, 19
Plank up-downs- 13, 12, 14
Prone back extensions w/ alternating arms - 23, 28, 28

Total Reps: 205
I created this workout today, though it may not seem like a lot, sweat was dripping down my face onto the carpet. Yea, kinda gross but it's a sign that I'm doing work and I love feeling that. I decided not to play basketball since I'm not exactly feeling it, I would rather cook for my parents since i haven't done so in a while.

As I progress into making working for a daily routine I want to mix it up to stimulate and "confuse" my body as to why I torture it in so many different ways.  Once muscle memory kicks in, I'm done for. Plateau galore! Tomorrow I'd like to run the Lyon street stairs about 4 laps, ideally. I may do an exercise in between laps/breaks to keep up the intensity purposes. I'll let you know how that goes. If you have never been to these stairs you should check it out,  Lyon street between Vallejo and Broadway. There's also a second set of stairs from Vallejo northwards that's a half block length and those stairs are steep...  The stairs also comes with a pretty nifty view of the bay except the eucalyptus trees from the Presidio is blocking out half the view....

Here are my progress shots for today 5/15/2012. I hope to update on a monthly basis to get a good look at my progress since summer is coming up an all ;) Gotta rock a bikini nicely ya know??


No comments:

Post a Comment