I'm about 6 days past my claimed monthly progress entries. I've been distracted with reading, studying for the CSCS test, massage classes, and hanging out with the bf. Honestly, I did take the pictures on Tuesday, I just haven't set aside enough time to make a proper entry for it. So here they are!
Not sure as to why my legs look really short in the last picture... might have been the camera angle. Annnnd don't mind the shorts and sandal tan lines :D heh heh heh. Not a whole lot of progress this time around. I wasn't eating all too well since I had a week full of lunch and dinner dates which was bad for my diet... I felt like crap after looking at these photos. I felt discouraged, guilty, depressed, angry at myself, and disappointed all because I just didn't see the progress that i wanted to see, as well as all the crap that I ate the week before.
With the help of my bf's advice he told me to research some other workout plans. I'm not sure where to start but I need something that will help me just tone up. Maybe body-weight exercises are enough? Maybe a 20 lb sandbag isn't enough? I don't know... but it's getting discouraging to workout. But today will be a different story. After I'm done with my massage class later today, my bf and I will be going to the YMCA he goes to to sign me up for their 100 days for $100 deal. This is something that I've done 2x already. I'm excited to get back into the gym... although I just need to learn to ignore people's awful forms, grunts, and hot-shot douchey statures... Anyway, so my plan is to have double day workouts this week. Bodyweight exercises in the morning and weights in the afternoon. I hope to tone up more this coming month. My shoulders are broader and I don't need that cuz my bf and I can't sit at a table next to each other without elbowing or shouldering each other for space... I don't like it. I want to tone up and sculpt my body more this time around so having double days will help.... I hope.
Not only do I possibly need to change up my workout routine again I need to have a stricter diet. It's hard enough to have a limited social life when I moved back to SF... so to cut myself off even more is something I need to do for myself. It's not that I want to avoid people, I need to find other means of hanging out with friends. May it be just going to get coffee, going a walk/hike through a park, or even me teaching someone's form. I don't care what it is but I need my friends to understand that I have a goal that I want to achieve. I love food, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to say no. This is going to be a big challenge to eat ridiculously clean for the next month or so. I'll have cheat days for sure but that needs to be only one day per week.
Alright, I should probably get a start on my workout. Bought new workout shoes so I'm going to break them in with a timed workout in my room. Not sure what exercises to do today but I'll refer back to my notebook. I write down all of my workouts in there including the reps, type and time it takes me to complete.
Thanks for reading and thank you for being patient. I know this blogging thing can be very inconsistent.
- Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment