Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nomz, I mean, Food for the Day.

Note: All pics taken with my cell phone. Sorry for lack of clarity.


10:50am- Breakfast




1/4C. old fashioned oats + 3/4C. water 
sprinkled w/ cinnamon and about a tbsp of agave nectar
1 peach- peeled and sliced. 

3:35pm- Lunch (too hungry to take a picture)
16 oz. water + scoop of whey protein
1 nectarine

4:40pm- "Snack" Meal

2 boiled eggs
I ate one whole and the other egg white only. 

5:57pm- "Meal" #4
2 Cups air popped popcorn (no flavoring or other stuff added)

7:38pm- Dinner 

Egg drop chicken soup via Oxygen Magazine (yeah... it looks like goop/crap, it's cuz of the egg that I added at the end when warming it up in the saucepan..)
2 Cups or a bowl worth. 
small bowl of edamame


I don't count calories. It's a pain in the royal ass to do so. I eat certain sized portions instead. I will eat small throughout the day but at multiple times that way I can maintain energy levels and get rid of cravings, especially during the afternoon. I usually eat a larger meal for dinner so that I don't eat before I go to sleep. For the soup it tasted pretty... bland, to be honest. And that's the point: to eat clean. No added sugars, flavoring, or sodium. Just food in it's wholesome form. Okay, yea it looks gross buuuut it's because of the egg.... I didn't realize how goopy it made the soup as I heated up. Whoops. 


Oh, I also squeezed in a quick 12 min workout consisting of 2 exercises then counted the number of sets I did in that time period:
divebombers into squat jump + sumo squat twists = 26 sets. I think I will set a short term goal of trying to do 50 at the end of the month. 


Hope this helps!  


- Marie

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, Marie! I like reading about ppls success stories, especially when it comes to keeping fit. I'll be visiting ure blog frequently to keep me motivated, as well as Ashley. She's making great strides in losing weight and getting fit like us :3

    ReplyDelete