Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 10 of Progress

I've decided to snap photos of myself every 10 days throughout this lifestyle. Jonathan said he has last 5lbs since we started. I, for one, didn't weigh myself. My health and lifestyle isn't dictated by numbers, it's dictated by the way I feel, how my muscle tone is gradually emerging, and how my clothes fit. With that here is my picture from Day 1 (Sunday, 1/6/2013):



And Day 10, this morning (Tuesday, 1/15/2013) at 9am


Yeah, not a lot of changes, but it's very subtle. As the weeks progress we shall see how this lifestyle is helping me (or not?? who knows?)

I admit, I feel a little self-conscious putting these photos up every time... I do hope my transformation continues. To help with shedding more fat I am alternating my weeks of workout with lifting and HIIT. This week is HIIT. I haven't done these for a long time so I'm going to be "out of shape" for the first couple days. Next post will portray what I eat throughout one day to help others getting into this lifestyle too.

Work hard and don't give up! :)






1 comment: